Features and Benefits
- Premium product with best-in-class pricing.
- Large selection – 130 standard sizes and custom designs available.
- ETL certified and TCNA tested.
- Tried and trusted dual membrane (fabric) mat with “sandwiched” construction.
- Ultra-low profile (approx 1/8”) minimizes the transition to adjacent flooring.
- The Heatlay mat format keeps wire spacing consistent which provides even heating and also leads to a quick, clean and simple installation.
- Requires the least installation labour, no cutting and fitting, reducing the chances of installation problems.
- 25 year mat warranty.
- Built in Canada.
- Heatlay mat prices are typically 15-20% less than the lowest advertised competitor prices.
- 12 W/sq.ft. on standard mats, up to 15 W/sq.ft. on custom mats.
- Single mats up to 75 sq.ft. (120V) or 120 sq.ft. (240V).
- Widths up to 72" (6'), lengths up to 180" (15').
- Free custom mat design service, send in a sketch and Heatlay will do a custom mat layout for the room.
- Small orders (up to 5 mats) typically ship next business day.
- Custom mats:
- Detailed quote within 1-2 days.
- Typically ship 2-3 days, from confirmation of dimensions.
- Honeywell programmable or manual thermostats. Dual voltage, GFCI, 15ft
- 3 year warranty.
- Heatlay Howler fault detection device.
Features and Benefits - pdf